AZ Home Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) recognizes the importance of the protection of personal information regarding users of the service (hereinafter referred to as “users”) and provides for the following items in order to ensure the protection of personal information.
Article 1 (Application)
Article 2 (Acquisition of Personal Information, etc.)
Our company handles information obtained by legal and fair means. Personal information, etc. acquired by users may be used mutually in their respective services and businesses. In addition, personal information, etc. is defined as “personal information” specified in Article 2, Paragraph 1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as “Act”). Depending on the content of the information, this company may not fall under the category of personal information, but our company will give due consideration to the handling of such user’s information. (In this policy, personal information and user information not corresponding to personal information are collectively called “personal information, etc.”.)
Article 3 (Purpose and Scope of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
We will not use the personal information, etc. that we hold for the purpose of providing our service, preventing or correcting illegal use, preparing statistical data for the purpose of improving the service, conducting service (including campaign), conducting surveys, responding to inquiries, identifying, notifying us, etc.
- Where the consent of the users has been obtained
- Cases based on laws and regulations
- Cases in which the handling of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of another person and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user himself/herself
- Cases which are especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and where it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user himself/herself
- Cases where it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency or a local government or a person entrusted thereto in carrying out the affairs prescribed in laws and regulations, and where there is a risk that the consent of the user himself/herself may hinder the performance of such affairs
Article 4 (Entrustment of Information Management)
Our company may commission management of personal information, etc. to the extent necessary. In the case of commissions, the FSA will make sure that information management by users, including those to whom information is to be entrusted, is performed properly.Our company may commission management of personal information, etc. to the extent necessary. In the case of commissions, the FSA will make sure that information management by users, including those to whom information is to be entrusted, is performed properly.
Article 5 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
When the disclosure of the personal information is requested by the user himself/herself or his/her agent, this company will respond without delay, except for the following cases: However, in this article, this is limited to the case where our company has exceptionally acquired the personal information of the user.
- Cases where there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the user or a third party
- Cases where there is a risk of causing a substantial hindrance to the proper implementation of our company’s business
- Cases where it would constitute a violation of laws and regulations
Article 6 (Correction, etc. of Personal Information, etc.)
Our company will carry out an investigation without delay when a user himself/herself or his/her agent requests the correction of his/her personal information, etc. As a result, when it is found that the contents of the personal information concerned are not true, the period of preservation has expired, or that the handling of the personal information is not appropriate, correction, etc. will be made without delay. However, in this article, this is limited to the case where our company has exceptionally acquired the personal information of the user.
- For the purpose of improving the convenience of the service, distributing advertisements, and obtaining statistical data, and for other purposes described in Article 3, our company may collect personal information such as preference and history information from cookies and IP addresses (hereinafter referred to as “usage information”).
- Our company shall be able to use the information collected under the preceding paragraph without limitation as long as it is used in a format that cannot be used for personal identification or as a format that cannot be queried or collated with personal information.
- Users can refuse to use our cookies by disabling cookies in browser settings, etc. However, if cookies are disabled, the user should be aware that there may be some sort of bug in the use of this Service.
Article 8 (Revision)
Article 9 (Contact information)